into your business using the TAP system.
(A COMPANY INCORPORTED IN, AND TRADING IN, AUSTRALIA)
IN THE CONDUCT OF ITS BUSINESS AND THE WEBSITE WWW.FASTTRACKBUSINESS.COM(“FASTTRACK”)
LAST UPDATED JAN 29th 2020
We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with Australian legislation and in particular the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth)).
What information is collected?
We only collect information which we consider necessary for us to provide our services to you.
This information may include:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Credit card details
- User id’s and passwords
- The services provided to you
- Records of correspondence between you and us
How is your information collected?
The ways we may collect your personal information are:
- Directly from you by person, telephone, or in writing (by email or otherwise)
- From third parties such as NextRoll and our service providers
- From companies described under “Disclosure of your information”
How is your information used?
We only use your personal information for the purposes of providing services to you and for related, internal management purposes including:
- To process and fulfill your requested services
- To manage our services including customer service and billing
- To develop and improve our services
- To conduct surveys to determine your use and satisfaction with our service
- To generate statistics
- To promote and market our services
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties (individuals and/or organisations), for example:
- Fasttrack staff and Fasttrack bodies corporate
- Advertisers of Fasttrack like NextRoll
- Outsourced service providers including professional advisers, marketing and promotions and information and technology advisers
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law
Other than the above, we shall not disclose your personal information to a third party unless one of the following applies:
- You have consented
- It is required or authorised by law
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health
- It is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or
- It is necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Accessing and updating your information?
If you wish to access and/or update your personal information, please contact us by email or telephone.
What if you choose not to provide us with your personal information?
If you choose not to provide to us information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with our full services.
-To know how to block cookies in Chrome visit this page
-To know how to block cookies in Edge / Bing visit this page
-To know how to block cookies in Firefox visit this page
Cancellation of Advertising Traceability
Our advertising partners [such as NextRoll] may use tracking technologies that are not overridden by your browser's cookie blocking settings. To avoid traceability or tracking for advertising purposes, you can use tools that prevent the traceability of information for advertising purposes:
The NAI's opt-out platform
The DAA's opt-out platform
The EDAA’s opt-out platform
Any concerns, queries or requests?
Should you wish to discuss a breach of your privacy or any aspect of this Policy, please forward your request, complaint or query by email to the contact person set out below. We shall endeavor to respond as soon as possible.
To Contact Us: